Mission Slideshow

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pictures from the Amazon - July 2011

Below is several pictures that Asa recently emailed home.


The Amazon Rainforest!


The Amazon River and my comp Elder Soelberg

Me and a machete! Scary huh?

My impersonation of the Army of Helamen!

My homemade scripture covers - BOOM!

Our usual breakfast - homemade eggs and oatmeal! I love it!!

Elder Soelberg - not sure what he's doing with the jello...

Our CLEAN apartment - thanks for the advice mom! 

BIG Bananas!

Our zone has a soccer team and these are our awesome jerseys!!

Our new hammocks! Much better than the beds here.

I fell on concrete stairs and cracked my face!

2 STITCHES!! So I can't shave until they come out! Yeah!!!
Baptism of a man that we've been working with.











My comps birthday cake...


...and me helping him eat it!!
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment