Mission Slideshow

Monday, August 15, 2011

This is where I fell on week #17 and had my accident...

This is the bridge we had to cross...
This is the dump 20 ft down below the bridge... 
 This is the dirt path that you have to jump down to from the bridge...
 This is the dump 20 ft below the dirt path...
 This is where I tripped and fell off, smacking my face on the concrete, cutting my chin open and ringing my bell! I caught myself though and didn't fall into the dump 20 ft below (my Angels were working overtime!)
 This is me on the same dangerous route AGAIN! See how far you have to jump off the bridge just to get to the dirt path?
 Stitches from busting my face on that concrete pad!!
 All bandgaged up...
 I couldn't shave because of the stitches and I had to keep the sun off my face because of the medicine... (He looks like a reporter from the 50's - look at the size of the knot in his tie!!! I think we should call him Elder Guido!)
 I tried to clean up but I still couldn't shave my chin...


No comments:

Post a Comment